NEWTON FALLS INCOME TAXES
Income Tax Administrator
Sharon D. Lenarcic
Who Must File
The City of Newton Falls requires all residents age 18 and older to file an income tax return, regardless of whether or not tax is due. A copy of your Federal 1040 is required for filing verification in order to complete your City Taxes.
The following forms are provided as to allow greater access and ease of service to those clients who may not be able to come into the office during regular office hours. If you need explanations as to which forms you may need or the required information please call the Income Tax Department at 330.872.0080. The office hours are Monday – Friday 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
- Newton Falls Tax Ordinance – thru 12/31/2015
- Newton Falls Tax Ordinance beginning 1/1/2016
- Individual Questionnaire
- Business Questionnaire
- Rental Questionnaire
- Landlord tenant list
- Individual Income Tax return Except 2012, 2014
- Individual Income Tax Return 2012 and 2014
- Income Tax 2016 final Return
- Business Tax Return
- Quarterly Estimates
- Refund Form
- Employer’s Withholding Quarterly W1
- Employer’s Withholding Monthly W 1
- Employeer’s Withholding Rec. W3
- Sub Contractor Letter
Click the button below to make an online payment.